lunes, septiembre 05, 2005

Am I lucky or what???

I couldn´t have started the week better, I have just received a package from Katy and now I have becomed the happiest woman in the world!!!! I´m the proud owner of one of the "Story" prints she had available, and it so soooo pretty I still can not believe it. And she was so nice that she added an original piece of artwork and some other goodies!!! ooohh happy dayyyy :D Thank you so much Katy!!!
...........................................................................................................
La semana no podía haber empezado mejor!!! Acaba de lleguar en cartero, con paquete de Katy, que ahora mismo me hace la mujer más feliz del mundo!!! Me ha mandado una de sus valiosas impresiones de "Story" y estan bonita que aun no me lo creo!!!! Ademas es tan mona que me ha mandado tambien un pequeño original de uno de sus trabajos!!! :D :D :D



1 comentario:

Anónimo dijo...

que preciosidad, enhorabuena!