lunes, septiembre 12, 2005

A mail day is a happy day

And this time, coming from Tania, is so so special!! I have always adore her birdie designs, but I absolutely felt in love with her birdie stamps!!! They are soooo pretty!!!! And she even added 2 pins for me to wear the birds around!!! So so so happy today!!! :D Thank you Tania!!!!
...........................................................................................................
Un día con correo, es un día feliz!!! Y más si viene de parte de Tania!!! Siempre me han encantado sus ilustraciones de pajaritos, pero cuando vi sus sellos me enamoré!! Son mas lindos!!!!! Muchas gracias Tania!!!!!



6 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

♥♥♥♥♥
and I am sooooo happy with my mail from you!!
i love my prints and pollito!
:)
xoxoxoxox

Unknown dijo...

Sooo cute!! love it!

Xavier dijo...

yo quiero una chapita!!

Xavier · giland.com

Mónica Calvo dijo...

son miaaaaas mi tesssoroooooo :D

mica cabral dijo...

lovelly :D

Xavier dijo...

Eendarrrrmigol!!!!!

DAme la chapa!!!! no te hare daño... va! dame la chapa!!

Que te digo que me la des!!!!! eendarmigol!!

JAJAJAJA

"The LAdy's of the Chape"